Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

> One big problem with this approach is that the same maintainers who are
> too lazy to write proper entries for bug-closers in their changelog
> entries are going to be too lazy to ensure that a bug report has a
> meaningful summary in the first place.

Maintainers who are lazy cannot be fixed, but some may improve, and
the load on those who do write proper changelogs may be lightened.

I'd not expecting perfect results from here... just some improvements.
Less excuse for making sloppy changelogs :P

regards,
	junichi