Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

>   * Bug fix "debian-changelog mode to support fetching of bug to fill
>    in changelog", Thanks to Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp>
>    (Closes: #207852).
>
> But I've always thought listing the thitle didn't really say _what_ was
> fixed and _how_.  Most times, the title mentions a symptom but not the
> actual problem.  That why I never added that before.

Yes, that's one point, so the title usually needs editing.
That's why it needs to be done at the level of debian-changelog-mode,
and not dpkg.
It's not something that can be completely automated, but at least
some template is there to help the maintainer :)

regards,
	junichi