Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:

> > I'm not sure what the goal is?
> > Why do you want the bug submitter named in the Closes entry?
> > If its the title you want, then that is already available after the bug
> > list has been fetched.  I've been wanting to use the title as initial
> > input to the close command for a wgile, but wasn't convinced it was good
> > enough.  I guess it's a good first stab.  That's what you guys want?
>
> Erm.. although having the submitter name is probably not the point,
> I wanted to point out to you that I want the bug subject,

Right.  I understood both points.  I was wondering about having the bug
submitter there.  Maybe change the phrasing?

  * Bug fix "debian-changelog mode to support fetching of bug to fill
   in changelog", Thanks to Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp>
   (Closes: #207852).

But I've always thought listing the thitle didn't really say _what_ was
fixed and _how_.  Most times, the title mentions a symptom but not the
actual problem.  That why I never added that before.

I could make it optional...