Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 16:12, Nikolaus Rath wrote:
> I do.

If you want to see every change which was made to the source, read the
upstream Changelog.  If you want to see Debian packaging changes, read
the Debian Changelog.  It's simple really. :)

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                      jabber: ross@jabber.debian.net