MAIL FOLDER "INBOX - IMOBILIARE" CLOSED DUE TO ACCESS ERROR

              I do receive "a lot" of messages and use pine's filtering
              features to sort them out to different folders. The same
              thing happened with folder "IMOBILIARE". I have sorted there
              some messages after i've readed them. After i renamed the
              folder from "Imobiliare" to "IMOBILIARE"  no one folder's
              open enymore.Each time i try to acces  Folders  (trash, sent
              etc) it rites me:
ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: EXAMINE "INBOX IMOBILIARE"
Reasone Given: Invalid Mailbox