Re: On packages depending on up-to-date data (was Re: Snort: Mass Bug Closing)

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):

> > [Short version: see the patch below.]
> (after a few days w/o answers from Snort's maintainer....)
> Sander, any comments wrt to this patch? Please at least say wether you are
> going to forward this to Snort maintainers or use it in order to not break
> snort packages on upgrades.

Thanks for that patch. I'm forwarding it to snort-devel.
I hope they'll implement it. I wasn't planning on using it to patch
debian released snorts, really.

Sander.