Re: Accepted kaffe 1:1.1.1-1 (i386 source)

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 14:18, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> > We've gone through this many times already.  Upstream changes should
> > not be documented in the Debian changelog, even if they fix bugs in
> > the Debian BTS.
>
> Because users that submitted bugs using the Debian BTS do not deserve
> the right to get a mail meaningful about the bug they reported?

"The bug has been fixed" is everything I would need to know.  I don't
really care if it was a typo, a new library, a rebuild or some magic
incantation with black dribbling candles, the bug has been fixed.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                      jabber: ross@jabber.debian.net