Re: Bits from the RM

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 09:58:31PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 08:11:55PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Interested parties, please catch up on the last month's worth of traffic
> > to the debian-x mailing list to get a feel for the environment.
>
> Maybe you could split the debian-x list some, it would make reading it
> easier. The signal to noise ratio has rather much degraded there these
> last month, especially with all the control.bugs.debian processed mails
> going to it.

IMO, people who can't keep up with debian-x in its current state
probably don't have the time to be the kind of committer who can
measurably help me get 4.3.0 into sarge.

I will be availing myself more of "help" tags, though, so people could
always scan the xfree86 bug list for bugs tagged "help", and volunteer
to help in specific cases.  Effort could be coordinated simply via
bugnumber@bugs.debian.org.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    Yeah, that's what Jesus would do.