Re: osirusoft down

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 11:43, martin f krafft wrote:
> In case you run a mailserver with RBL and you don't know about this
> yet. (mh, are you going to get this mail then?)
>
>   http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg12818.html

Actually there is a chance of your/my mail getting through and if people
at least have configured their mailer to monitor abandoned mail, then
they'll notice.

If you are reading lkml you'll notice very fast, that something is
wrong. Never have i seen less mail on lkml.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se
--
Killing is wrong.
-- Losira, "That Which Survives", stardate unknown