Re: NMUs applying sleeping wishlist bugs about translation (was something else)

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 04:58:31PM +0300, Richard Braakman wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 09:30:19PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > Just about everyone else appears to feel all they should care about is
> > the changes they make in their NMU instead of actually caring about the
> > package and the distribution.  There's this feeling of "not my problem".
> You are berating people who are working to improve the distribution
> because they're not doing as much volunteer work as you think they
> should be doing.  That's rude.

Or, alternatively, he's working to mitigate a real, forseeable risk of
a new process we'd like to adopt, that we don't have a huge amount of
recent experience with, in as forthright a manner as he's able. This is
a perfectly reasonable and professional attitude.

Take it easy.

Cheers,
aj

       ``Is this some kind of psych test?