Re: Debian Weekly News - August 19th, 2003

>> More seriously, I do not consider that documentation is software and
>> this is the reason why I don't know how to reply to you survey: is
>> this another way to exclude people from discussions?  I cannot
>> imagine it wasn't deliberate.
>
> 	So I take it you can't understand English? The 4 rth option
>  (none of the statements above express what I think) somehow passed
>  you by?

Additionally, whether the DFSG should apply to documentation in Debian
is not relevant to the survey, which asks whether the GFDL complies
with the DFSG: we can deal with the insanity of whether this software
over here is or is not software later, but figuring out whether the
GFDL is a DFSG-free licence for software is also important.  That's
what the survey's asking about.

-Brian

--
Brian T. Sniffen                                        bts@alum.mit.edu