Re: Debian Weekly News - August 19th, 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:17:04 +0200, Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> said:

> Quoting Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>:
>> On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 12:18:10PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>> > We musn't let the bigots decide for us! ;-)
>>
>> Thanks for excusing yourself from the discussion thus.

> Where has you sense of humour gone?

	Since when has insulting tour opponent in debate and appending
 the insult with a smiley or"just kidding" been a hallmark of humour,
 or even acceptable in civilized discourse?

	At the risk of invoking godwins law, if I accused you,
 surrounded by smilies, of being a member of a certain German
 political party from the early-to-mid part of the last century, or of
 being a pedophile, you'll be rolling in aisle with laughter?

> More seriously, I do not consider that documentation is software and
> this is the reason why I don't know how to reply to you survey: is
> this another way to exclude people from discussions?  I cannot
> imagine it wasn't deliberate.

	So I take it you can't understand English? The 4 rth option
 (none of the statements above express what I think) somehow passed
 you by?

	And if you do not consider documentation to be distinct from
 software, you should be able to adress the issues I raised in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200308/msg00983.html
	and the other issue also:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200308/msg00452.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200308/msg00767.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200308/msg00850.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200308/msg00983.html

	manoj
--
Most non-Catholics know that the Catholic schools are rendering a
greater service to our nation than the public schools in which