Re: Binaryless uploads

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 11:26:19PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> For whom? For instance under your scheme, a user of webmin-postfix will
> also get webmin-sendmail depite the fact he is unlikely to need it.  Think

You obviously did not understand my scheme then.

webmin-postfix and webmin-sendmail would still get built as seperate
*.deb packages.

They just share the one source package.

A user who installs webmin-postfix.deb will not get webmin-sendmail.deb,
unless they deliberately install that too (don't ask me why...)

Perhaps building both in the one source with the same build depends
might be a problem, but you said build depends wasn't a problem.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>