Re: Debian Birthday in Netcraft

Christian Perrier dijo [Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 01:36:02PM +0200]:
> Wow.....According to this chart, about a third of hosts running Debian
> are in France.. :-)
>
> For sure, several major web hosting and Internet Access Providers run
> Debian hosts for their key servers here....but I  think this graph is
> somewhat wrong anyway..
>
> I like "having a significant following in the former Iron Curtain
> countries". So the two major "former Iron Curtain" countries seem to
> be France and Germany.. :-)

Isn't Netcraft CCCP-based? If so, I think it is right - The 'former Iron
Curtain' countries (if I understand correctly, meaning 'the countries
that were behind te Iron Curtain' include Germany(west), France, USA,
UK and the Netherlands :-)

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23