Re: Binaryless uploads [Was: FTBFS: architecture all packages]

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 05:20:42PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> As for the problem with  the source file containing non-free code,
> if you have  prestine source code, this is something that
> really needs to get fixed upstream :-(, eg. split into two
> files.

Looking at the other messages in the thread, webmin doesn't have
prestine upstream source, so the above isn't relevant.

I wonder now why a special build script is required at all, why not just
treat each module as a totally seperate debian source package?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>