Re: KDE 3.1.3 from unstable...

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 12:48:28PM +0100, Hamish Marson wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get an apt blessed version of libvorbis0? Or
> am I just missing a package URL in apt?

As far as Sid is concerned I believe it's already libvorbis0a. There is
no more libvorbis0 there. Perhaps the KDE packages that depend on
libvorbis0 just need updating so they depend on libvorbis0a instead?

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to