Re: Debian 10th birthday gear

Hi Steve,

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 08:02:44AM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 05:40:26PM +1000, Anand Kumria wrote:
>
> > If you, or anyone else, is interested shipping those overseas could be
> > arranged (with the caveat that glass might break in transit). I need to
> > know by this Friday to get them in time for Aug 16th so if you'd like
> > any of this stuff, let me know.
>
> What kind of shipping costs would be tacked on for overseas orders?

It would really depend on how many you wanted, The steins are about
0.5kg and the bags about 250g but apparently the minimum shipping cost
is AUD$18 (for 20kg) overseas. Which is actually more than the Steins
(AUD$12) are, Bags are AUD$30.

Photos are available at <URL: http://www.progsoc.org/~wildfire/debian/>
in the appropriate directory (the .jpg's). There wasn't that much
interest so there are only a limited number (50 bags, 72 steins).

If you are still interested, let me know.

Cheers,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never