Re: stable revision? (woody 3.0r2)

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 12:44:40PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> http://people.debian.org/~joey/stable.html

ah great, must have missed that. I think I saw the discussion on accepted
and not accepted packages, but that was some time ago. Is there some kind of
show stopper pending for 3.0r2 , or is it jus ta question of getting around
to do the release?

I hope there is no problem releasing as scheduled in August, this would be a
bit more than 3-4 month, but still a great big deal of good work.

Thanks Matt and Joey.

And i feel somewhat stupid for asking, but on the other hand, I think is
good to repeat such things :)

Greetings
Bernd
--