Re: About NM and Next Release

(Glenn McGrath:)
>> Membership is not about resources, its about community.

(Andrew Suffield:)
>Bullshit. Our "community" consists of heckling each other until we get
>it right. Membership is about doing the damn work; I guess that's a
>form of "resources".

Membership is about voting rights.  You're supposed to get the voting
rights if you do the work.  This has often not been happening.  (I am
not an example; I'm just someone who got discouraged by the examples of
all the active people lying on the NM queue.)

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html