Re: About NM and Next Release

I demand that Steve Lamb may or may not have written...

> On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:52:14 +0200
> Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de> wrote:
>> OTOH, most editors can be configured as to which characters they consider
>> to be quotes.

> True, but reflow across multiple levels tends to break when one has
> different quote characters to contend with.

Your text editor should be able to cope with different quote characters. If
it doesn't then maybe you should consider patching it or using another one.

FWIW, I've written code to handle this kind of thing, though there's one
/small/ problem wrt portability: it's in ARM assembly language... ;-)

--
| Darren Salt   | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| woody, sarge, | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| RISC OS       | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.linux.html>

Celeron: Could Everyone Leave Expendable Resources Out Now?