Re: About NM and Next Release

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:06:56 +0200
Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@raw.no> wrote:
> So it can if you use | or : or some other random character as well.
> It's still a bit silly to have to reflow all your paragraphs at the
> first quotation level, but whatever.

    Which I don't.  Since the quoted text is automatically reflowed before
quoting in most cases.  Furthermore if one is trimming as one should one
rarely gets past the first level anyway.  And here I thought EMACS was the one
true editor.  Live and learn I guess.

> I think alioth will help with this, since it's then easier to set up a
> shared CVS repository and give other people access to your package and
> making it fairly easy to get both DDs and non-DDs to help out.

    Hrm, now there's a thought.  Certainly worth exploring.