Re: About NM and Next Release

Hi, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Please use a standard quote character, which is >.  In that way pretty
> much any modern editor in the past, say, 10 years, can reflow quoted lines to
> fit within 80 characters.

OTOH, most editors can be configured as to which characters they consider
to be quotes.

OTGH, most mail/news viewers these days can do their own line breaks when
showing articles. (I do know that <80chars/line still make sense for quite
a few reasons.)

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort.