Re: Getting patches into packages, thought and ideas

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 06:25:27PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Andrew Suffield wrote:
> >glibc is even worse. It has multiple maintainers, and they still don't
> >have enough time to chase down all the important bugs, let alone
> >insignificant ones like this.
>
> This is unfortunately true; glibc seems to be severely broken on a
> routine basis upstream.  Kinda makes me want a new, freshly written C
> library, but that's not an easy prospect.  :-)

*opens mouth*

*closes mouth*

*goes back to trying to purge NetBSD of 4-clause BSD licenses so that the
netbsd-libc and netbsd-kernel-source-* packages will be free and clear*

Only 10,000 files now... (hey, it *was* 15,000).
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>