Re: About NM and Next Release

Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> writes:

>     No.  But you said that the opposite is the wrong reason.  If we like
> Debian it is a bad reason to want to contribute.

No.  I think Andrew meant that liking Debian or wanting to contribute
is a bad reason to join Debian.  He wants people to contribute, since
you don't need join Debian to do it.

I don't know if he really sees any reason as being a good one to try
to join Debian.  I'd think the right to vote on policy that would
affect things that contributers are doing would be a good reason, but
nobody ever seems to mention that.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
Timothy: What happens when you feed a smurf after midnight.