Re: About NM and next release

> Incidentally, the entire NM system seems geared toward package
> maintainers only, if you read the web pages.  (That was not
> particularly encouraging.)

It seems in that way. However, AM asks you what to do in Debian.
When you choose a specific section, You are not supposed to know
that issue. You have to know the entire project as a whole. I do
not claim against this. What I would like to expect from NM as an
on queue applicant is that If i will prove to be a maintainer, It
should not be after years of time. It should not be that long to be
one.