Re: About NM and Next Release

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 12:27:00AM +0300, Richard Braakman wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 08:31:23PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > It runs deeper than that. If you aren't sufficiently interested to do
> > the work for its own sake, why the hell are you trying to join Debian
> > in the first place?
>
> Because you think it's an awesome group with laudable goals and you
> want to contribute?

TBH, that's a lousy reason to join Debian. Send a cheque or something.

I'm not sure there are any good ones other than having some specific
(technical, not political) things you want to see done and are willing
to do. In that case, you won't have to be told to demonstrate stuff -
you'll just do it, because you want to.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |