Re: NM non-process

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 08:18:00AM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:58:22AM -0500, Adam Majer wrote:
> > Sometimes you get really hairy bugs that even qualified
> > developers would have trouble to fix... then you need to holer
> > for help until somone helps... Isn't there a tag for
> > Help Wanted or something?
>
> Yes.  It's called 'help'.  And it doesn't get used an awful lot.

Oh, I don't know:

  http://bugs.debian.org/tag:help

Maybe not as much as it should be, but still not bad. I'm quite
heartened by the number of resolved bugs there.

While I'm at it, a quick and possibly irrelevant bit of stats-pr0n I
just did (note that it counts resolved bugs too):

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgindex.cgi?indexon=tag