Re: NM non-process

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 10:41:37PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  the person who's in charge of the keyring has to be as paranoid as James.
>  The other person in the project that comes to mind is Manoj.  And that's
>  it.  I wouldn't trust Martin with such a responsability, and I don't care
>  how many votes he got, trust is not something you win by election.

Sorry but this argument sounds like utter bullshit to me. How do we know
James is keeping people out of the keyring in order to prevent them from
uploading rogue packages? What proof do we have that methods employed by
him will actually have any bearing whatsoever on whether someone does
something evil?

I fail to see how holding gobs of people indefinitely can be singlehandedly
excused with paranoia without any real evidence to even support the claim.
It seems like blatant handwaving to me. Take that as you will.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.