Re: NM non-process

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 06:04:33PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I see how it could be construed as a conflict of interest[1], but it's
> not like the process doesn't have plenty of means to prevent that.

Ian Jackson could also see how it could :)

Debian Constitution 2.2.2:

    2. A person may hold several posts, except that the Project Leader,
       Project Secretary and the Chairman of the Technical Committee must
       be distinct, and that the Leader cannot appoint themselves as
       their own Delegate.

Richard Braakman