Re: python 2.2 -> python 2.3 transition

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 02:59:00PM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> hmmm.. just curious... why?

The short of it: he's joking.  Note the smiley.  Even though package
names that have version numbers tends to bloat the archive, but there
really isn't a more graceful way for allowing two versions of the
software to exist on a system at the same time.  Josip knows this, hence
the smiley.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/