Re: Should MUA only Recommend mail-transfer-agent?

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 08:00:03PM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> There are enough SMTP/POP3 MUAs which do not need any MTA infrastructure on
> the local host, whatsoever. Mutt can fetch by pop-3, but I think it has no
> smtp support build in, or?

I just (actually few hours ago) find patch which adds smtp support to
mutt.
http://www.deez.info/sengelha/projects/mutt/libesmtp/patch-1.5.3.sde.libesmtp.3

It depends on libesmtp.

I personally always liked MUAs with smtp and my main objection to mutt
was lack of it. Now, I have it for my (loved) MUA. :-)

--
Milan