Re: Future releases of Debian

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:37:15PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Nick Lopez <debian@glowingmonkey.org> writes:
>
> >   The reason I havn't offered them for general Debian machines is that there
> > are already (generally better) machines available on better connections.
>
> Last I checked, there weren't any public mips or mipsel machines.

There is an official mips system available to all developers (casals.d.o).
Two mipsel systems are currently being set up (vaughan.d.o and
williams.d.o).

If you need stuff tested on a mipsel system in the meantime, please send me
an email and I will try to get account on another mipsel system for you.

HTH,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>