Re: Future releases of Debian

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 02:23:30PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:

> Now you're assuming that I have access to the Debian machines.  TMK,
> these machines are *not* public access machines, but instead are
> accessible to full DDs only.  This excludes all new maintainer
> applicants, myself included.

The DAM discussion is a different discussion, no need to restart it in
this thread.

There are at least two ways how you can get an account on a machine in
such a situation:
- ask the Debian admins for a guest account on a machine of this
  architecture
- ask on the Debian list for this architecture whether someone can give
  you an account on a machine of this architecture

> Jamin W. Collins

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.