Re: [VAC] June 9 - August 30 [UPDATE]

  Just an update--

  As I mentioned previously, I am working for NASA over the summer.  The
contract they gave me assigns copyright to any computer code I write
this summer to NASA; since it's only for 2.5 months, I didn't bother
making a fuss about it.  However, that does mean that I won't be doing
any work on my Debian packages until I get back home.  Please NMU them
if necessary, and don't be alarmed if I ignore non-critical bug reports
for a while!

   Thanks,
  Daniel

|         Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.          |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/