Re: debootstrapping and sysvinit

> >> I've received several reports that debootstrap of sid has not been
> >> possible recently due to sysvinit.
> >
> >I've noticed that waldi already did a NMU.
> >I'm moved. It's free-software and cooperation at work.
>
> Yes, NMUing essential packages without bothering to contact the
> maintainer is cooperation at work. NOT.

On the other hand, your package have been breaking debootstrap and
Debian installation. Could maintainers of base packages
please take some time or care about Debian installation.

If you change something, it's probably going to break debootstrap,
so please take a bit of time to test with debootstrap, or be
a bit tolerating.

It was probably a bad-mannered NMU, but helped many Debian Developers.

regards,
	junichi