Re: Bug#198957: ITP: email -- Send email from command line, either via MTA or SMTP, with optional encryption
On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 12:32:59AM +0100, Millis Miller wrote:
> * License : Custom
Its license is non-free, not "Custom":
* Copyright (C) 2001 email by Dean Jones
* This source and program come as is, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY and/or
* WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
* Users of said software should realize that they cannot and will not
* Hold Cleancode.org reliable or responsible for any purpose WHAT SO EVER.
* Please read all documentation and use said software responsibly.
* ANY COMMERCIAL REDISTRIBUTION OR ANY PROPRIETARY REDISTRIBUTION OF THIS
* OR ANY SOURCE FROM CLEANCODE.ORG IS PROHIBITED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS AND
* SHALL NOT BE RE-SOLD OR REDISTRIBUTED WITHOUT PRIOR AGREEMENTS WITH
* I can be reached by electronic mail if there are any questions or concerns
* about this or any other software that was written/distributed by
* Software supplied and written by http://www.cleancode.org
I'm not sure (i'm not good with legalese), but i suppose that you (we) shold
ask cleancode.org the agreement about redistribution of 'email' to
cleancode.org: i'm Cc-ing -legal to get some advise.
> Description : Send email from command line, either via MTA or SMTP, with optional encryption
Short description is not appropriate.
Use something like "tool to send email from command line"
You may add its features in the long description.
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have
Luca, a wannabe ``Good guy''. | something in common: they
local LANG="it_IT@euro" | don't depend on the language.