Re: Garbled messages received from lists.d.o.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 08:54:30AM -0700, Philippe Troin wrote:
> I have been receiving bugs.d.o emails which are unrelated to my
> package for the last two-three days.

That would be because you're subscribed to
debian-bugs-{dist,closed,forwarded}...

> And their headers seem quite garbled: they include part of other
> messages...

That's one of the bugs that surfaced recently due to the resource problems
on the list server. The problem has now been tracked down but not fully
fixed -- working on it. I'll post something to -devel-announce when all is
well again.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.