Re: kernel 2.5.73+, fakeroot, debuild - a small problem

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 09:17:36PM -0400, Colin Walters scribbled:
> On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 18:34, Marek Habersack wrote:
>
> >   5. Influence the XFS/kernel maintainers to change the default value of
> >      restrict_chown to enabled.
>
> I think they really should do this.  Having people be able to give away
> files is something that you usually *don't* want by default.
Indeed. I'm wondering what's the reason for that option.

> If they give away a file in XFS, does it still count against their
> quota?
Not from what I see. It seems that the quota is updated. Now that can be a
nice way to hog somebody else's quota...

marek