Re: kullervo (sbuild/m68k) broken?

Op zo 22-06-2003, om 13:53 schreef Andrew Lau:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I haven't seen anyone mention this on debian-devel or debian-68k yet,
> so before anymore time is wasted, could someone please take a look into
> kullervo (sbuild/m68k)? Every build the last few days has failed due to
> the following fatal error:
>
> dpkg: failed to open package info file
> `/usr/local/home/buildd/build/chroot-unstable/var/lib/dpkg/available'
> for reading: No such file or directory

Thanks for telling; but we know. The filesystem was corrupt, because of
a broken down hard disk. New hard disks have been ordered, and the disk
has been replaced in the mean time.

Note that this wasn't discussed on -68k, since that is not used by the
debian m68k porters; instead, we use the m68k-build@nocrew.org list.

--
Wouter Verhelst
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a