ITP: libtext-charwidth-perl, libtext-wrapi18n-perl

Hi,

(Please Cc: me.)

I'd like to upload these two Perl modules.  Though I wrote these modules
myself to be used by debconf, I will upload these modules to CPAN and
these packages won't be debian-specific package.

See a thread of discussion in debian-i18n list starting from:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2003/debian-i18n-200306/msg00012.html

Package: libtext-charwidth-perl
 This module permits perl softwares to get the width of characters
 and strings on terminal, using wcwidth() and wcswidth() in C.
 .
 It provides mbwidth(), mbswidth(), and mblen().
License: perl

Package: libtext-wrapi18n-perl
 This module intends to substitute Text::Wrap, which supports
 multibyte characters such as UTF-8, EUC-JP, and GB2312, fullwidth
 characters such as east Asian characters, combining characters
 such as diacritical marks and Thai, and languages which don't
 use whitespaces between words such as Chinese and Japanese.
 .
 It provides wrap().
License: perl

Since these packages have to be Depends:ed by debconf package,
have agreed on this point, please see the debian-i18n thread.)

Test releases (needing brush-up) are already available at
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/mojibake/debconf

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/