docbook kernel docs and debian unstable

Hello

I am trying to read the docs in the Documentation/DocBook directory of a
linux kernel.

I do this: make pdfdocs and I get an error about need to install docbook
style sheets.  I think the error is really because I dont have db2html
installed.

I noticed that in the docbook-utils directory there is  a program  called
jw which appears to convert docbook to pdf.  However, this package
needs jadetex and that will not install.

What is the debian way to read these documents?

JD