Re: new packages queue

El día 18 jun 2003, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar escribía:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 11:11:56AM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
> > Your package require a manual action in oder to enter into the pool.
> > That's why a progressing web page or something like that is not
> > available.
> >
> > Once your package get into debian, then you can have an overview of its
> > status from packages.qa.debian.org
>
> I knew that. I was asking just in case that service was available.

  When it's accepted to come in the archive, you'll receive a ACCEPTED
  mail from Katie telling you that, and you'll be able to see it in
  http://incoming.debian.org

  Having a page showing that isn't very important, as the only info you
  can show is the same you know yet: the package is in NEW or in
  ACCEPTED queues.

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org