Call for Qt GUI developer

Hello,

 A couple of weeks ago I posted with some considerable pleasure an
announcement asking for developers for a multi-media project based in
Portland, Oregon.

See:
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200305/msg02155.html

 I received a few responses of interest and have filled one role but am now in
a position to fill the other (Qt GUI development) and must admit, to my
embarrassment, that the drive with the contact info has died and was not
backed up ...

 If you responded at that time and are still interested and available, please
reply to me or you may call me directly at the Redcellx offices:
 (503) 295-9680

Thanks very much for your time.
--
Respectfully,