Re: whereis libsensors1?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 10:40:15PM +0200, Angathule wrote:

> I'm trying to install KDE on a Sid Machine, but I can't, this is what I
> do:

I've got:

[maulkin@vivacia:~] $ apt-cache show libsensors1
Package: libsensors1
Section: libs
Installed-Size: 123
Maintainer: David Z Maze <dmaze@debian.org>
Source: lm-sensors
Version: 2.7.0-3
Replaces: lm-sensors (= 2.3.2-1)
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.1-1)
Recommends: lm-sensors
Conflicts: lm-sensors (= 2.3.2-1), libsensors0
 Lm-sensors is a hardware health monitoring package for Linux. It allows you
 to access information from temperature, voltage, and fan speed sensors.
 It works with most newer systems.
 .
 This package contains a shared library for querying lm-sensors.

[maulkin@vivacia:~] $

HTH,
Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?