Re: Red-Handed SCO ?

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 20:14, John Hasler wrote:
> Martin List-Petersen writes:
> > So anybody that has got a copy of the written offer can go to SCO
and
> > require the Source, even if they didn't buy the Product.
>
> However, if SCO fails to comply only the copyright owner can sue.

That is correct .. And the first has allready said "no no", as that
article stated. It's also mentioned on Slashdot under "Settling SCOres"

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk
--
We are MicroSoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.
(Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates)