Bug#197217: ITP: flow-tools -- A package for collecting and processing NetFlow data
Version: unavailable; reported 2003-06-13
* Package name : flow-tools
Version : 0.66
Upstream Author : Mark Fullmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.splintered.net/sw/flow-tools/
* License : Mark Fullmer and The Ohio State University, see below
Description : A package for collecting and processing NetFlow data
Flow-tools is library and a collection of programs used to collect,
send, process, and generate reports from NetFlow data. The tools can be
used together on a single server or distributed to multiple servers for
large deployments. The flow-toools library provides an API for
development of custom applications for NetFlow export versions 1,5,6 and
the 14 currently defined version 8 subversions. A Perl and Python
interface have been contributed and are included in the distribution.
* Copyright (c) 2001 Mark Fullmer and The Ohio State University
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
* OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
* HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
* LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
* OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* $Id: COPYING,v 1.1 2001/02/11 01:09:37 maf Exp $