Re: Packaging very large i18n material

> The question is how to actually package it. All of the available options have clear drawbacks.
The > options as I see it are as follows.

> 1) Build a single koffice-i18n binary package.
> 2) Build 37 different koffice-i18n-lang binary packages (like kde-i18n).

I would make a compromise from 1 & 2.  Have 10 or 16 binary packages /w 4 i18n each.  This won't
have one big package, but also won't clutter up the archive too badly.  Sadly this is a maintainer
non-friendly solution.

Since all packages could have this problem, it would be better for every one if there was a
standered way of deviding up il8n.  The user would know, be told, that his il8n are in *-i18n-af
vs *-i18n-gl...

Seams poor and bad I know, just an idea.