Re: Returning from "vacation". (MIA?)

Clay Crouch <danno@danno.tzo.com> writes:

> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 10:48:45PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

>> That .sig is problematic beyond just its content; it is 12 lines long and
>> adds almost 1kb to each of your messages (probably longer than the contents
>> of many messages).

> Pleased to meet you....
>
> *plonk*

Nice entrance.

Let me predict the future. Within a month you have kill-filled anyone
in the project who matters more than just maintaining a few
packages. And most of us has has given up on you.

--
 Peter Makholm     |    According to the hacker ethic, the meaning of life
 peter@makholm.net |            is not Friday, but it is not Sunday either