Re: The Debian Mentors Project

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, 12 May 2003, Daniel K. Gebhart wrote:

> We are very proud to announce the opening of the mentors project. We
> have been working very hard[1] on this project since beginning of 2003.
> Now the time has come to test and use it!

Really nice job but the first side effect is already there:

Package: icaclient
Version: 6.30-2
 The Citrix ICA client is needed to connect to Citrix terminal servers
 (Microsoft Windows-based multi-user servers).
 Caution: This program has a restrictive copyright. Maybe even packaging
 these files or using the packaged installation is illeagl.
installed-size: 3780

I think upload must be moderated somehow. Even the uploader himself claim
that he is unsure about licence of the product.

I did not went trough all the thread so i will keep my mouth shut before
repeating the same stuff over and over :-)

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html