Re: apcupsd orphaned (#192672)

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 12:10:59PM +0200, Samuele Giovanni Tonon wrote:

[...]

> Jose proposed to "merge" the -devel and the "stable" deb pkg in one,
> IMHO if the upstream author has decided to make them different
> it means they can't be "merged" and they have to be distinct.

  I think I hadn't explained here well. I mean that if the -devel
  releases are stable enough, we could move that to the apcupsd package.

  Could you ask if there is any plan on making a new stable release
  based on the beta packages? This branch has been that for ages. They
  has even go from 3.9.x versions to 3.10.x ones.

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org